Monday, January 7, 2013

TOP 10 OF 2012

Someone at Cocoa Daisy was asking members to pick their top 10 layouts of 2012.  I went back and counted and found that I made 28 layout and a mini album last year.  Then I had to go and narrow it down to 10.  

I picked these for various reasons.
 This one got me a red ribbon (second place) at the KY State Fair in the Birthday division.
  
This one because I scraplifted it from someone and I think it came out great! :D

 I liked this one because I stepped out of my comfort zone for this challenge.

I love the photos of my husband as a baby and I love the printed burlap.  I was really pleased with this one.

I just love how this one came out...the mixture of the burlap and the crispness of the blue and the chilly photos.

I won a challenge at Cocoa Daisy with this one of my little niece

 this layout used a photo of a message that my husband left in the sand for me.  I really like my layering here.

 this one because it reminds me of the long road I traveled with my surgery.

 I liked this one because, well...because it was in NYC! :D

 finally, this one because I re-did this layout that I did several years ago because I didn't like the papers I used on the first one.  I am much happier about this outcome.


No comments: