Sunday, September 9, 2012

BEFORE & AFTER

Several years ago I decided to go back in time and scrap some pics of my children from when they were small.

 BEFORE 
I did this layout of Tracy using all Pink Paislee products.  I can't remember the collection name but I was SO very pleased with it.  In fact, I loved it.  I thought it was the best layout ever.  But, as they years passed and I'd look at it over and over again I started to think that something was wrong with it.  I never could put my finger on what the problem was but I knew something had to be done about it.




AFTER
Earlier this year I was preparing to choose some layouts to submit to the Kentucky State Fair and I looked at the layout once again and decided that it was too monochrome and boring and I needed to redo it.  I think this layout is much better; brighter and stronger.  The papers no longer conflict with the photos and the photos pop in a better way.  Now, some of you might disagree with me, but that's how I feel.   I really love my do-over, now, and won't touch it again.

No comments: