Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ON BEING PRODUCTIVE

I've been home since late December. I got sick and have been having a hard time shaking this upper respiratory infection and having some asthma trouble as well. I haven't consistently needed a rescue inhaler in about 9 years. I have been SO under control that the asthma just hasn't been an issue and I forget that I even have it (since 10 years old). I've been limiting my time outdoors; I'll run one errand and then come home. And, I cover my face so I don't breathe the cold air.


So, what does one do when you don't go to work and have to stay home? Create!! And, I have a lot to work with. Just before I got sick we went to Florida for my jr. college sorority reunion and then went on a cruise. Plus there were other events during 2011 that I've been wanting to scrap. It feels good being productive but I do miss going to work too. I wish there were a happy balance. I know I'll get better but it's still going to take a few weeks.



The family all got together for Thanksgiving...a rare treat.

And, of course, there was a bit of just plain fun & silliness.

This layout is about my group of friends that call ourselves Red Hots. Whenever we get together we (almost) always manage to get a foot picture. Not sure how this tradition got started but we always have fun with it.

And, of course, I can't forget Adam Luther. He had a great time this Halloween, dressing up as a magician. One of his best friends "trick-or-treated" with him as a dragon.



These next layouts are about the cruise. This was Frank's first cruise. Not sure he'll do it again but it was a trip we'll never forget.


Thanks for peeking in my life for just a little moment. I hope to be back with more.

No comments: