Sunday, January 15, 2012

KEEPING BUSY

I've really been busy now that I have all of this "free" time on my hands. I'm trying to get a lot done before I'm out of commission for a little while (the big day is coming up this Thursday!). I've been cleaning out closets and drawers, making Good Will donations, helping a friend with a sewing project, baking for my synagogue's special upcoming event, knitting and scrapping.

I keep finding things to scrap about from our 2011 trip to NYC. This photo is from our gastronomical tour around New york. I think this is the best picture of the two of us from this vacation. We were in DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) where there were trendy restaurants and some shops. It is starting to get very popular. AND, we had the Brooklyn Bridge in the background ; can't get better than that!


This photo is of my sister's two grandchildren. I just love that he's pointing to his cheek and she gave him a kiss. My dad used to do that whenever he wanted a kiss...he'd just tap on his cheek with his finger. Very sentimental to me. I don't know if they told him to do this or he did it on his own, but it's very cute!
I'm sure I'll do more layouts in the next week or so, so stay tuned...

No comments: