Wednesday, February 17, 2010

On Feb 11th we braved the snow and coming storms to see my baby graduate from Physical Therapy School. Steph attended Arcadia University which is just outside Philly. She really didn't get a diploma that day; just an I.O.U. as she still has to finish one of her clinical rotations that got interrupted due to the bike/car accident. But it was thrilling, nonetheless, to hear the speaker announcer her as "Dr. Stephanie _____". Fantastic!



Dr. Stephanie

Steph & Dad outside Arcadia's castle

Steph & Grant (her new guy) at a great Greek restaurant for a celebration lunch.

Tracy & Ricoh at my sister's house in NJ. Poor little guy is recovering from double knee surgery.

A fantastic Dale Chihuly glass sculpture inside the fantastic Liberty Museum in the Old City, Philly. (I LOVE Chihuly!!!)


Thanks for stopping by!
:0)

5 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations to Stephanie! I know you are so proud of her accomplishment!

Traci Keriazakos said...

Hey Peg! That is exciting! Congrats to both of you!

tracinicole

cpknancy said...

Tell Stephanie congrats from me too!! It's wonderful to see your children accomplish their goals, isn't it? I'm so happy for you!!

McMGrad89 said...

I know how excited you both must be. I am glad she was able to complete school despite the accident.

Annemarie (mommyvictory)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to DR. STEPHANIE!!! That is sooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)