Friday, December 18, 2009

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS???

Well, not always and not in this case. I can't go into details at the moment but this December will go down in the books as the most upsetting month of the year. We've gone from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in 4 short (or long) months.

I am around and will be around. Rumor has it that I might have to find a part time job come the new year...good luck to me! Not many jobs around and probably not many that I will am qualified for. I don't mind having an outside job but I hope it's at least one that I can enjoy.

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Peggy

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh peggy....i am so sorry to hear this...i have been thinking about u and wondering where u have been....{{{hugs}}} :):):):):):):)

Laura said...

I'm sorry to hear this, Peggy. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had such a bad month. I look at your beautiful art pieces and feel sure you will find something rewarding and fun. PG