Wednesday, November 25, 2009

LATEST LAYOUTS

I seem to be getting more done at the store than at home. Here are my latest layouts. Actually, I revised the one of my parents...I like it much better now that I put the crochet doily on the layout.

this is the first version

this is the revised and final result. Just loved the feel of this Kaiser paper with this photo.

these pics of Frank and me were taken in a photo booth at a wedding we went to this year. We got kinda silly with it. But Frank made me "promise" not to show them to anyone. So, of course I had to scrap them! :0)

This is Nathan, my sister's grandson. All I can say is that she is one brave grandma!

Then, of course I had to add another layout of Tracy to the album I'm doing for her. These pics were taken on her 1st birthday - after the cake. I had never used Bam Pop paper before but the jelly fist just fit here. Backed it up with Crate Paper die cut and a Glitz grid.
Thanks for stopping by!
:0)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow Peggy!!! these are gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)