Friday, August 28, 2009

PROGRESSING RIGHT ALONG...

The store is painted, all of the cabinets constructed and now to get the aisles set up with all of the slat wall for hanging products! Opening in less than 2 weeks! Check out the website: Scrap~N~Crap.


This is Kimber's office

Here are the tables & chairs for the community crop room

Oh, and Tracy creating a window display


Don't know if you can see some of the paper racks on top of the cabinets and the slat wall behind them. That's what Tracy did her display on.

Daniel hard at work constructing, yet another cabinet

And, the most important part...testing out the toys for the Children's Area!!

On to other news...the knitting is coming along too. Here is another test piece where I tried out different patterns.
Thanks for stopping by!
:0)

4 comments:

Lisa Martin said...

whoa I'm so impressed with your knitting girl! Hope we get to meet at the store in October!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOOKING AWESOME!!!! *and waving HI at Tracy!!!!* LOVE the knitting too! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Laura said...

It's shaping up nicely, Peggy - the store and your knitting! Good luck on the grand opening.

chris a said...

I love to knit but living in Florida I pretty much only do shawls, scarves, baby afghans, and wash cloths. Last winter I finished a short sleeve artsy looking cardigan that was fun to make. I like to use the funky yarns as they are so interesting. I am impressed with your sampler - I have never done one - good luck with the store. you must be exhausted!