Monday, April 20, 2009

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

These are 2 layouts I did of my cutie pie little friend when we spent the day together last Friday.


We went to Lowe's to buy some new plants for my deck planters. Then we proceeded to plant them. Of course, this was part of my master plan. It was such a glorious day and I had a feeling she's love to play in the dirt a little. We actually took turns with the shovel and then she added the water when we were all finished.



It was her idea to take a walk up and down my street. Of course, when she found these dandelion weeds she thought they were the best! She proceeded to pick all she could find...NOT in MY yard!! :0) I was just waiting for the neighbor to come out and shoo us away for blowing all the seeds into their yard!


We always have a great time together. Can't wait till next Friday!
:0)
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Well....U know I loveeeeeeeee that first one....but that SECOND one is WOW-ZERS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE how U cut the photo, the colors...and loving the little photos on the bottom!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):)