Friday, April 17, 2009

GOTTA LOVE A GREAT MANICURE/PEDICURE or REASONS WHY 3 YEAR OLDS SHOULDN'T HAVE NAIL POLISH

I had my little friend today and she asked me to paint her toenails. Well, one thing led to another and...well, you just need to watch and listen to this little video and then see the photos to see the finished product!



I do have to add that after she was done with her mani and pedicure she asked me to take it all off! Phew!!! I think her mom would have had my head.
:0)


I did forget not to change the orientation of my camera during the video, but it's still very cute! Please keep in mind that she is 3 1/2!







We did a few other things today that were noteworthy but I'll have to post them in another entry. This one was just one of the best!!

Hope you enjoyed it as much as her mother and I did.

Thanks for stopping by.
:0)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Pretty good for a 3 year old! Did you let her paint yours too?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! I think she did pretty good for 3 1/2 :):):):):):):):):):):):):)