Thursday, February 12, 2009

MATERIAL GIRLS....or... SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE DOLLS!

Last night was Red Hot night and that can only mean something FUN! (oh, I feel a tie-in to this week's OLW challenge!)


This month was Laura's turn and I think she outdid herself. Laura supplied everyone with the base doll pattern and lots of supplies to embellish them. Several of us also brought lots of goodies to share as well. The results were...lots of interesting (to say the least) conversation and insights as well as some questionable versions of ourselves and others. Yeah, "some" of us didn't even use our own photos! I spy with my little eye a little Julianne Hough in there (way on the left with the pink boobs!) Doreen even sent her little spinning doll by mail. How dare she sun her self in Florida while we brave the weather here!!



Close up of my doll


I really like mine but not too sure about the lace sleeves.

Thank you, Laura, for the fabric heart and the beads for the bracelet and for the pattern and for setting up and for picking up dinner and for...your fun evening!


Thanks for stopping by!
:0)

4 comments:

Laura said...

You got a vote on my blog for having the best paperdoll, Peggy! I love the way yours turned out. It was a fun night and we need to do more crafts together!

Doreen said...

How very cute -- I think you had an advantage because of all your scrapbooking. Great job. I wish I could have been there.

D

Unknown said...

what a fun project! I adore your doll, and all the others!

squillen said...

LOL! Those are awesome!!!