Sunday, February 15, 2009

AHOY MATEYS!!

Thanks to Barb and her Zutter, I have finally finished my mini book about Adam and his Pirate Camp from last summer. The real name of the camp is Cabbage Kids Adventure Camp and then each time we have camp we have a different theme.


This camp was a lot of fun and, for the first time, I actually had an assistant, which did help a lot! Our camper, Bradley's (the softee with the red hair) mom, Heidi and her daughter Brianna (I think), helped out on a couple of days. It was different for me but it was a huge help.

We had a total of 14 campers that came from all over the U.S. and Canada. We even had a celebrity in our midst...Ben Winkler. Don't remember him? He's the Cabbage Patch Kid from the Geico Insurance commercials. And, Ben was kind enough to sign autographs for the all of his new friends.


Next summer? Well, if we do have camp, it will be Safari Camp. Adam LOVES animals and so do most of his friends. Adam Luther is already thinking of lots of plans.

Thanks for stopping by.
:0)











4 comments:

Lisa Martin said...

that's a great mini, and a great camp idea! You're a kid at heart, aren't you! Love that!

Laura said...

Stinkin' adorable, Peggy! You are so talented - not only with the camps, but with your scrapiness! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo jealous!!! Where do you find all those cute little albums?? I can't find anything like that around here, and when I went to LaCrosse last week, the craft store didn't have any either.. boooo hoooo!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute book and I see my name in print, wow.