Saturday, December 27, 2008

December Photo Diary Day 27

Saturday, December 27th
Slept late due to an early morning migraine...it was my own fault as I had some chocolate last night. Drat...and I can't say that it was even worth it!

Steph, Rob, Frank and I went to the movies and saw Valkyrie - pretty good story there. Very interesting. Didn't realize that there were quite so many attempts on Hitler's life as there were. Too bad none worked!

Also went to get some hardware for the computer so we could hook up 2 to the 1 modem. This is new for us as we hadn't wanted a router before. We hope it will work as the 2 computers are at 2 completely opposite ends of the house on 2 different floors. Good thing our computer whiz is here to put it all together! (Rob)

Finally went to Ramsis on Bardstown Rd for dinner. Love the atmosphere there and got a great pic of an outdoor fountain.

Yes, it's almost over...tonight is the 7th night of Hanukkah. Tomorrow it will be over for another year.

Thanks for looking.
:0)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I was wondering if U liked the movie or not.....I'm not sure if I would...of course...LOL...I'm not the biggest Tom Cruise fan anymore....LOL LOL LOL!!! Photos as ALWAYS Peggy are beautiful! :):):):):):):):)